“An investment operation is one which, upon thorough analysis, promises safety of principal and an adequate return.”
– Benjamin Graham, The Intelligent Investor
Grand Coast Capital Group’s investment strategy is predicated on a value-based approach in order to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns through real estate lending and investment opportunities. Our experienced team has over 40 years of real estate experience totaling more than $500M in transactions.
Prudent underwriting standards emphasizing cost basis with identifiable downside protection
Current income mitigates risk by paying down basis or through creation of excess cash
Smaller deals ($100k – $5M) are less efficient, offering more attractive investment opportunities
Assets Under Management
- An accredited investor, as defined by the SEC under Regulation D, refers to investors who are financially sophisticated and have a reduced need for the protection provided by regulatory disclosure filings. An accredited investor is a person or entity that can invest in securities not registered with financial authorities by satisfying one of the requirements regarding income, net worth, asset size, governance status or professional experience.
- To qualify as an accredited investor, one must meet one of the following definitions:
- A person must demonstrate an annual income of $200k, or $300k joint income, for the last two (2) years with expectation of earning the same or higher income; OR
- A person with a net worth exceeding $1 Million, either individually or jointly with spouse; OR
- An entity with assets exceeding $5 million, or all owners/members of entity must be an accredited investor
- Yes, investors can invest retirement dollars into the Funds, but only through self-directed retirement accounts. Grand Coast works closely with a handful of custodians to ensure appropriate setup and documentation in order to be approved by the administrators and custodians. Retirement funds are limited to investing through a Private Note structure.
- Grand Coast to confirm accredited status and provide preliminary information
- Grand Coast to provide Private Placement Memorandum (“PPM”) for review
- Grand Coast provides Subscription Documents for review and execution